Calculate NET TANK VOLUME Automatic V.C.F Table 6A Factors, BS&W, and Weight Volume.
Channel Supplies Conversion Wizard®
New tables conform to API 11.1 revised requirement for 5 decimal places.
Petroleum Calculation Software for your PC!
Includes All these Tables!
Table 6A, 6B, 6D - Automatic generation of Volume Correction Factors to 5 DECIMAL PLACES.
Table 5A, 5B - Automatic generation of Gravity @ Observed Temperature to Gravity @ 60°F.
Table 8 - Generates Pound per Gallon Factors to 4 DECIMAL PLACES.
Table 11 - Generates Long Ton per Barrel Factors.
Table 13 - Generates Metric Ton per Barrel Factor.
Table D1555 - 04 (Benzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Ethylbenzene, Styrene, Toluene, m-Xylene, o-Xylene, p-Xylene, 300° to 350° Aromatic & 350° to 400° Aromatic) - Generate Volume Correction Factors for all D1555 products.
Shore Tank Calculation Program: Calculates N.S.V using Table 6A, 6B, 6C, 6D or D1555 for Toluene or Benzene. The user can select options for C.T.S.H. Factors, Roof Correction, VCF in 5 Decimal Place Volume Corrections Factors.
Blend - Calculates the Blended Gravity, S&W, Temperature or any type of Linear Blending.
CTSH Factors - Calculates the CTSH Factor from the Users simple input of Tank Base Temp, Ambient Temp. and Product Temp.
Pipeline Capacity - Calculates the Barrels within the Pipeline with user simple input of Diameter and Length.
Roof Correction - Calculates Roof Corrections for Lube Oil, Crude Oil and Refined Product
1. Must be running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Installed.
2. Must have downloaded and installed the latest updates for Windows XP including the .net framework.
3. Must have Administrator Rights in order to install the software. If your system is found to not meet the minimum requirements for the software to run, it will ask to install the necessary files. Please check with your IT department to insure there are no conflicts.
4. Open software can not be returned.
5. All software is sold for single user, installed onto 1 computer. If you need the software for more that 1 computer, you will need to purchase additional copies and register each user with Channel Supplies.
P.O. Box 291385
Kerrville, TX 78029-1385
Ph: 830-792-5538 Fax: 830-792-5543
DuPont™ and NOMEX® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
NFPA 70®, National Electrical Code®; International Electrical Code®; NEC®; NFPA 70E®; NFPA 72®; National Fire Alarm Code®; NFPA 101®, Life Safety Code®; Life Safety Code®; 101®; NFPA 5000®; Building and Construction Safety Code®; National Fire Codes®; NFC®; Sparky the Fire Dog®; the name and image of Sparky®; Learn Not to Burn®; Risk Watch ®; and NFPA Journal®. are trademarks or registered trademarks of NFPA
© Channel Supplies 2013 All Images, Logos, Trademarks or Registered Trademarks of Channel Supplies can not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the express written consent of Channel Supplies